M2M IoT Platform
- Private APN and VPN with M2M operators
- Complete inventory, invoicing and billing
- Analytics, Big Data, TEM
We manage your company's Telecom expenses, which shows poorly negotiated telephone contracts that do not comply with your company's needs. We map how much and what you are paying for telecommunications services.
Parlacom offers Virtual PABX phone systems to keep things simple. You can access your system from anywhere as long as you have access to a simple Internet connection. Configure extensions, messages, music and automated receptionist.
Parlacom offers a global M2M management network through a cloud platform.
Together with the world's largest mobile operators, we offer M2M tools to manage your GPS tracking services, security, sales automation, payment gateways and much more.
Full visibility and real-time access to your simcards, plus enable, disable and configure, regardless of underlying technology.
Complete EPR for asset inventory control, billing and collection of your customers.
Individual managed simcards to provide maximum control and protection of data traffic.
Sophisticated M2M web application to monitor and manage data usage from our online portal.
Support from a team with decades of experience in telecommunications and software development
OUR PLATFORM ALSO OFFERS:
1. APN, VPN, private corporate intranet and an M2M platform in the cloud;
2. Fixed and private IP addresses;
3. Complete set of APIs for integration;
4. Mobile device management for simcards;
5. Bandwidth control and optimization;
6. Traffic control through firewalls;
7. Revenue guarantee and expense control;
8. Fraud detection and prevention;
9. Universally compatible with all carriers and private networks
(LoRA, Sigfox, Sierra);
10. Effective platform, supporting thousands of customers.
WITH ADVANCED DATA CENTERS IN BRAZIL, ENGLAND AND THE USA, OFFERS:
1. Capacity for 40 thousand servers;
2. Support thousands of terabytes of data every month, with no performance loss;
3. Uninterrupted service provided by generators and backup power supply;
4. Secure monitoring and access control;
5. Dual data centers help provide complete redundancy for critical applications.
Copyright © 2021 LeadingQuest - All Rights Reserved.
Parlacom Telecomunicações e Informática LTDA
Rua Dona Maria Cesar, 170/203 Recife, PE 50030-140
sales @ parlacom.net
sales @ datelo.com.br
sales @ leadingquest.com
The General Data Protection Law (13.709/2018) created the figure of the Data Protection Officer (DPO). This will be the professional responsible for processing the data of individuals, in accordance with the law.
Data Protection Officer – DPO
+55 11 32302454
Privacy and security policy
Powered by LeadingQuest